Our classes and our on-campus housing can fill up fast! It is important to apply for the SAS program as early as possible to receive the best chance of taking your preferred courses and securing space in on-campus housing. We also work with a homestay provider, International Student Placements (ISP), and you can download their application and send it to them directly.
- Priority deadline is June 30th
- Final deadline is August 1st
- Priority deadline is October 30th
- Final deadline is December 1st
- Courses are listed on the Summer Session site.
- Priority deadline is March 30th
- Final deadline is May 1st
Many of our most popular majors are impacted, meaning that there are more students than there are seats. Visit the Office of Admissions website for a list of these majors. When applying, you should only select one or two courses from any impacted major on your Preliminary Course Selection. Please be flexible as SSU cannot guarantee the availability of classes.