The 8-week online program guides students through an exploration and discussion of emerging topics for the HR professional. HR is a fast-changing field with many challenges to manage in the world of work. The field of data analytics is enabling HR professionals to measure why things are occurring in the organization at a greater speed than before. HR professionals need to focus on being strategic, creating innovation centers at work, and ensuring a strong workplace culture. HR professionals must move away from focusing only on recruiting, to marketing and branding strategies for the organization to attract and recruit a new workforce. Today’s employees expects work flexibility, independent of time and place, and a career that provides a positive and meaningful experience. For an organization to be sustainable, it is important for leaders to put people first and apply a humanistic approach. The Advanced HR Certificate program will encourage and promote new ideas to be implemented immediately in the workplace.
Who Will Benefit?
- The program is designed for the HR Professional that has at least 5 years in the field.
- The course is beneficial to line managers who are seeking to better lead their organizations with human resource responsibility.
- The certificate program will enable students to discuss, research, and contribute ideas towards the ways employees are working now and in the future. The advanced course will provide students with an opportunity to explore in-depth areas of interest, in a 100% online environment with scheduling flexibility.
Advanced Human Resource Management Certificate Benefits:
- Collaboration with other experienced HR Professionals and Managers
- To learn, research, and discuss in-depth key emerging areas of HR and learn best practices
- Convenience of a 100% online environment
- Apply new ideas in the workplace immediately
- Learn online and enhance career development
- Acquire an Advance Human Resources Management Certificate from SSU
- Learn key emerging trends and ideas in the field of HR Management
Program Requirements: 5+ years of Human Resource and or Management experience
5 hours a week, 8 weeks (40 hours)
CEU’s: 4.0 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units)
Program Cost: $1,100