Application & Screening Process
Applicants to the program must first fill out the online application: Certificate in Audio & Recording Application.
Once the application has been submitted, the Faculty Coordinator will notify students of their status to register for the course by August 1.
Registration discount (only one discount can be used for each registration)
- If you are a Sonoma State University Staff or Faculty member, get a 10% tuition discount on all SEIE PD courses: SSUEMP10%
- If you are a current SSU Alumni Association member, receive a 10% tuition discount on all SEIE PD courses: AlumMemb10%
- If you are currently employed by the County of Marin, get a 10% tuition discount on all SEIE PD courses: MarinEmp10%
- PASCO member discount: PASCO10%
Register by Phone: 707-664-2394
Register In Person: School of Extended Education, International Hall 100, 1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609.
Hours: M - F from 9 am - 4 pm. Closed for lunch from 12 - 1 pm.
Campus Map and Parking Information
Parking permits are required 24/7 including reserved parking lots. General and Housing permits are valid in a reserved parking lot from 5 pm to 6 am only. All machines take cards and cash. Daily permits cost $5.00 and reserved parking permits cost $8.00 per day.
For more information, please visit https://parking.sonoma.edu.
To view the campus map, please click campus map.
See our drop/refund policy in General Information here.
Although there is not financial aid offered for this certificate program, educators should check with their local organizations to see if they provide grant opportunities or funding for professional development programs.
- Local organizations dedicated to service such as Rotary, Kiwanis, and other community-based, cultural, and ethnic organizations
- Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs)
- Local educational foundations
- Ask a local business or organization to sponsor all or a portion of the tuition