Tuition and Fees
The SAS program is one of the most affordable ways to study in a U.S. public university. See a breakdown of our program fees below:
- Undergraduate Units (12 standard) - $340/unit
- Graduate Units (8 standard) - $465/unit
- Application Fee (non-refundable) - $150
- Health Fee - $244 per semester
- ID card Fee - $5
- Program Fee - $1,500 per semester
Tuition and Fees are due by Orientation. You may pay these fees online through your MySSU webpage or during orientation after arriving at Sonoma State University.
- Health insurance required – see our website for details http://international.
sonoma.edu/international- students/health-insurance-and- healthcare.
- Airfare, housing, and meals are not included.
When applying for the SAS program, you will need to provide proof of financial resources to cover the estimated costs for tuition, housing, meals, and other personal expenses. Please review the estimates listed on the application.