How to Apply
- Complete Online Application form
- Submit the following documentation. Email the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification of Financial Support form, with supporting documents.
- Statement of Purpose (one page maximum). Please tell us why you are interested in studying at SSU.
- Copy of the first page of your passport.
- English Proficiency Test score https://admissions.sonoma.edu/how-apply/requirements/international
- Academic Transcripts:
- Submit College and University transcripts to Evaluation service partners (WES or SPANTRAN) if you intend to enroll at Sonoma State University or;
- Submit a copy of university transcripts in English with overall grade average.
- If you have never attended a university, submit a copy of translated high school/upper secondary school transcripts.
- Pay $150.00 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Complete Academic Class “Wishlist” and submit via email.
Your application will not be considered without the items listed above. Submit your application materials by mail to:
Sonoma State University
Attn: International Admissions Coordinator
1801 East Cotati Ave.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Or you can email your documents to email@example.com