Can I take courses on the Sonoma State main campus?

Students in the Napa Valley and Solano programs may take University courses through Extended Education only during Summer and Winter Intersession. Such courses must be on the list approved for the major; a list of qualifying classes will be sent out by the Program Advisor. During the Fall and Spring semesters, registration in University courses is not allowed except under extraordinary circumstances.

FAQ Category