A Beginner's Guide to Successfully Managing Projects
Tuesday, June 22 @ 5:30 pm
This webinar will discuss what makes projects and project managers successful. You'll gain valuable tips to create successful projects and how to correct projects that are struggling.
Bringing Compassion Into Your Life: Insights on Human Flourishing
Tuesday, June 22 @ 6:40 pm
An introduction to concepts, principles and exercises from the eight-week Compassion Cultivation Training Class. Participants will have an opportunity to experience exercises for cultivating compassion and learn how becoming more compassionate leads to greater fulfillment, purpose and meaning.
Why Workplace Conflict is Difficult (and What to Do About it)
Thursday, June 24 @ 5:30 pm
We've all been there-needing to deal with conflict with co-workers, supervisors, or direct reports. It would be great if we could just make it all go away, but avoidance doesn't usually work. Instead, conflicts tend to persist and escalate, and leaders, HR and managers spend a lot of time and energy putting out fires. Get some tips and new understanding about how to deal with conflict more effectively.
How to Have Joyful Work!
Thursday, June 24 @ 6:40 pm
Come join us and learn:
- How the world of work is changing
- What it means to have Joyful Work and why this is important for individuals and organizations
- The elements which need to be in place for Joyful Work
- An introduction to The Joyful Work Model (TM)
- What individuals can do to enable their Joyful work
- The steps which leaders and HR professionals can take to enable joy at work