Tuition and Fees
The SAS program is one of the most affordable ways to study in a U.S. public university. See a breakdown of our program fees below:
- $4,500 per semester for 8* units of academic graduate courses
- $5,160 per semester for 12* units of academic undergraduate courses
- Includes use of all campus facilities
- $150 application fee (fee is non-refundable)
- $175 Student Health Center fee
- $5 SSU student ID card fee
- Health insurance required – see our website for details. *Additional graduate units (over 8) are billed at $420 per unit and additional undergraduate units (over 12) are billed at $305 per unit.
- Airfare, housing, and meals are not included.
- When applying for the SAS program, you will need to provide proof of financial resources to cover the estimated costs for tuition, housing, meals, and other personal expenses. Please review the estimates listed on the application.
- Tuition and fees are due at orientation.
- You may pay these fees online through your MySSU webpage or during orientation after arriving at Sonoma State University.