Spring 2021 (Jan - May) Course Schedule as of December 12, 2020.
Fall (August - December) 2021
- Fall Online Application: October 1 - March 31, 2021.
- The Spring 2021 schedule above links to the Spring 2021 course information. You will find your 4-digit class code there to register.
- When you are ready to register go to the SEIE Registration Basics page and scan through it to make sure you have completed all preliminary steps and to understand how to register.
Please visit our Undergraduate Application before applying. This page includes:
- Pointers on how to use the Cal State Apply site
- Important dates and deadlines
- Information about Financial Aid
- Information for international students
Admission to the program is based on the standard CSU transfer requirements: 60 semester units of transferable college-level work with a C average, completed by the end of the semester before enrollment in the program. (Summer and Winter Intersession not included). Thirty of these units must be in general education at a C or better, including A1 (Speech), A2 (Composition), A3 (Critical Thinking) and B4 (Math/Quantitative Reasoning). Entrance requirements can be in progress or planned when you apply, but they must be completed by the end of the Fall or Spring semester preceding enrollment.
Please work closely with the Program Advisor, Amy Unger, 707-664-2601, amy.unger@
The Saturday Hybrid BA Degree Completion program accepts 15 students per cohort, with one cohort starting each semester. Once we have admitted 15 students, we start a wait list so that applicants may move off of that list if someone cancels.
Also, being on the waitlist ensures your spot in the formation of the next cohort for the following semester. If this occurs, speak with Amy Unger to see if there is coursework you can complete in that semester-in-waiting before you join your cohort the following semester.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to seek advising before submitting an application.
First, you can visit your local community college's Transfer Center for an assessment of your CSU transferability and to work out a plan to take care of any missing requirements.
Once you are ready to apply, you will need to supply complete transcripts from all colleges attended. Official copies will be required by Admissions and Records, but if you require a discussion about your transfer status with an SSU SEIE Advisor, you may share an unofficial copy for that purpose.