Student Award Winners
Until 2015, OD Network invited students in OD programs around the country to submit original research papers to be published and considered as presentations to be made at the annual OD Network Conference. Winning criteria include originality, innovation and imagination - and the extent to which the paper makes a significant contribution to OD practice or represents a new or creative approach to thinking about our work.
- Jennifer Whitty - 2014, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch: A Human Systems Analysis of Workplace Incivility"
- Jane Harrington - 2013, "Organization Development in Law Firms: An Exploration of Opportunity, Challenge and Method"
- Alexa Riner - 2013, "Inclusive Practice: Walking the Talk"
- Talia Eisen - 2011, "In Search of the Amazon Dolphin: Guidance, OD and the Universal Energy Field"
- Gillian Haley - 2011, "The Structure of Transformational Presence: Navigating Polarity with Power and Love Connected to the Emerging Future"
- Lisa Nielsen - 2011, "Quantifying Qualitative OD Results: Dispelling the Touchy Feely Stigma"
- Danny Ceballos - 2010, "In or Out?: Investigating the Forces that Compel a Gay or Lesbian Organizational Leader/Influencer to Intentionally Disclose or Hide their Sexual Orientation"
- John Milburn - 2008, "Finding Truth in OutLiars: Exploring Assumptions and Methods for Handling Rogue Data"
- Elissa Berrol - 2006, "Beyond the Shadow of A Doubt - Self-Doubt and the Development of Self As Instrument: Implications For OD Practice"
- Jeff Young - 2004, "The Journey toward Human Collaboration"