The Fall 2020 class schedule is available on the MSCES Courses and Schedules page.
Registration windows and payment dates for Fall 2020 can be found on our Registration Dates and Deadlines page. Appointments for first registration will be visible to returning and newly matriculated students in your MySSU student center.
Please see your program advisor to select appropriate classes, then visit the SEIE Registration Basics page for instructions.
Be sure to check for holds (red circle/slash) and to-do items in your MySSU student portal.
Please note that you cannot register online for Special Studies classes, which include any undergraduate Stateside CS or ES classes.
- You must fill out a Special Studies Registration Form.
- Full instructions are on the form, which is a fillable PDF.
- The instructor and the graduate coordinator can sign electronically.
- Print and bring the Registration Form to the SEIE office along with the Academic Credit Programs Fee Payment Form by the stated deadlines for each semester.
- We cannot register you without both forms and a method of payment.