Registration opens June 1, 2023.
Introduction to Building Construction Technology - ES 800; #3442
OSHA 30-Hour Certificate Course for Construction - ES 800; #3440
Federal and State Employment Law - ES 800; #3441
Registration discounts (only one discount can be used for each registration)
- Sonoma State University Staff or Faculty - 10% tuition discount on all SEIE PD courses: SSUEMP10%
- SSU Alumni Association member - 10% tuition discount on all SEIE PD courses: AlumMemb10%
- County of Marin employees - 10% tuition discount on all SEIE courses: MarinEmp10%
- North Coast Builders Exchange members - 10% discount on Construction Management Certificate classes: NCBE10%
Register by Phone: 707-664-2394
Register in Person: School of Extended Education, International Hall 100, 1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609.
Hours: M - F from 9 am - 4 pm. Closed for lunch from 12 - 1 pm.
Parking permits are required 24/7 including reserved parking lots. General and Housing permits are valid in a reserved parking lot from 5 pm to 6 am only. All machines take cards and cash. Daily permits cost $5.00 and reserved parking permits cost $8.00 per day.
For more information, please visit https://parking.sonoma.edu.
To view the campus map, please click campus map.
See our drop/refund policy in General Information section here.
Sonoma County Job Link
Sonoma County Job Link is offering free tuition to eligible students! If you are a Sonoma County resident and have a right to work authorization, your tuition might be covered by the county.
The deadline to apply for Tuition Assistance Program with Sonoma County Job Link is 6 weeks prior to the start of the course. Please check with the course start date to determine the deadline to apply for tuition assistance.
Contact the Sonoma County Job Link counselor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-565-7324.
Currently Enrolled Construction Management Students: Tuition Assistance for Your Future Class
The Associated General Contractors (AGC) and the Redwood Empire Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) have established tuition assistance for students in the Construction Management Certificate Program.
If you are awarded tuition assistance, one course fee will be waived.
- Please submit the application by the last class of the term.
- Feel free to call 707-664-2394 if you have questions about the Construction Management Tuition Assistance program.
- No more than one tuition assistance award will be given to a student completing the Construction Management Certificate program.
Tuition Assistance Application
Resources and Links
Sonoma County Job Link offers online labor market information and links to job search sites.