Course Chart for B.S. Business Administration
Book List for B.S. Business Administration
- Online Registration. Please check the SEIE calendar for updated add and drop deadlines: https://seie.sonoma.edu/programs/seie-calendars/month-view.
- The PDF above lists the current semester course information. Please log into your MySSU and go to the "enroll" tab. You will need your 4-digit class code to register. The 4-digit class code is provided in the course chart, labeled as "class #".
- When you are ready to register go back to the SEIE Registration Basics page and scan through it to make sure you have completed all preliminary steps, then click on the I'm Ready for the Next Step button at the bottom of the page.
- Registration windows and payment dates can be found on our Registration Dates and Deadlines page.
- Please ensure you have completed our Immunization Requirements and have spoken to Financial Aid if you are receiving Aid. Immunization Requirements are mandatory and a student will not be allowed to attend if this is not complete.
- For more information about our Immunization Requirements please refer to your emails, if these Immunization Requirements are not in your emails check your spam folder.
- To follow up on if your Immunization Requirements were received please contact The Student Health Center (707)664-2921 https://health.sonoma.edu/contact
- If you would like to contact Financial Aid here is the link to their contact sheet and whom they serve https://financialaid.sonoma.edu/contact.
- Enroll into your courses. Contact Nina Mendia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707)664-2682 for support with this.
- Attend mandatory orientation. Check your email for the date, time and invitation.
- If you would like to view your syllabi please log into your SSU account. The SSU account page is titled “Online Services” and click on “Canvas”.
First off, great work! Now to let the campus know you are all set to be reviewed as a student who will be ready to receive your degree please follow these steps to begin applying for graduation. If you have any questions please contact Nina Mendia at email@example.com.