Will I be a Sonoma State University student or a community college student?

You will be a Sonoma State University (SSU) student. Student services such as registration will be handled by the School of Extended & International Education (SEIE). Your diploma will be issued by SSU, and you will participate in the SSU Commencement ceremony if you so choose. However, you will also have access to your community college services such as the library and health center, as well as local student discounts.

FAQ Category