What happens if I apply to the wrong Business Degree Completion program location?

Transfer students matriculated in SEIE’s degree completion programs may submit a “Change of Major” form to select a different program location. For more details, please contact our Student Services & Advising Coordinator, Nina Mendia, at mendian@sonoma.edu or 707.664.2682.

FAQ Category