What can I do in the meantime to prepare?

We strongly suggest that you meet with a community college counselor to devise a plan for fulfilling any remaining entrance requirements. You may also submit a Transfer Consultation Request Form to determine your eligibility with our Student Services & Advising Coordinator, Nina Mendia. If you have any other questions she can be reached at mendian@sonoma.edu or 707.664.2682. 


FAQ Category