Must I complete all transfer requirements before applying?

Courses can be in progress or planned when you apply, but any coursework needed for minimum transfer requirements must be completed the semester before entrance. This does not include Winter or Summer Intersession.

If you are planning on transferring with 70 units, please be sure to complete an Ethnic Studies course as well as meet the US Constitution, American History, and California State & Local Government requirements.

FAQ Category