I have upper-division coursework from my previous college experience. Can this be applied to the major?

Business department faculty can review previous upper-division coursework and make a determination about whether credit can be given toward program requirements. Please keep in mind at least one-half of the (Business) courses, including a minimum of three courses in the concentration, must be completed at SSU.

FAQ Category