How do I get pre-admissions advising?

We highly encourage that you meet with a community college counselor to devise a plan for fulfilling any remaining entrance requirements. You may also submit a Transfer Consultation Request Form to determine your eligibility with our Student Services & Advising Coordinator, Amy Unger. If you have any other questions she can be reached at or 707.664.2601.

FAQ Category