Are there any other requirements?

All CSU students must pass a Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR). This can be either through an approved Writing Intensive Course (WIC) or by taking the Written English Proficiency Test (WEPT). We will offer a WIC each Fall semester, or your are welcome to have the WEPT proctored at the Napa Valley College Test Center.

FAQ Category